Follow along as we rebuild and return to normal after losing our home in a fire

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Starting off with a bang

A blogging bang, that is.  I'm sure I won't keep up this frequency when life goes back to normal tomorrow, making our evenings much more rushed.  That is one of the upsides to breaks like this for our family although, due to other difficulties, I'd gladly give up all breaks to keep a regular routine.  But I digress...

When I used to blog all the time, I printed off the blog in a book form on a yearly basis.  The books were BIG!  Before the fire, the big girl loved going through them.  She'd look back over the years and reminisce about the past.  I miss having that.  Even though my blogging now is different because I want to give the girls more privacy, I'd like to have a record of our life for the girls.  Also, if I can get back into the habit of keeping up the blog, I can use it to track my goals to keep myself motivated.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment