Follow along as we rebuild and return to normal after losing our home in a fire

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Weekly meal plan

The girls and I generally make our meal plan for the week on Saturday so I can shop on Sunday morning while they're at church.  We've been meal-planning for a few years now and it helps cut down on eating out and wasting food a TON!  I also do most of the cooking for the week on Sundays, which makes our week nights much easier since we get home no earlier than 5:30 and the little girl needs an early bed time during the week to function well.

Sunday:  Vegetable risotto
Monday:  Eat at my parents'
Tuesday: Brown rice pilaf
Wednesday:  Eat at my parents'
Thursday: Spaghetti
Friday:  Leftovers/oatmeal
Saturday:  Tofu quiche - this is a new recipe for us

My shopping list is in my purse.  It's going to be a yummy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment